Tin Ngoại Ngữ
ASIA/SRI LANKA - Towards Mission Sunday: the pandemic is an opportunity to give God's mercy to those who suffer
Colombo (Agenzia Fides) - "Covid-19 Pandemic is the best opportunity to have a sense that our call involves in helping the poor, spend time around those who suffer and our heart move towards the helpless…
Perspetivando vocação cristã à santidade, o presidente da Peregrinação Internacional de Setembro exortou os peregrinos a “alicerçar a convivência fraterna nas comunidades” pelo perdão.
A reconciliação foi o tema central da reflexão que o bispo…
FEATURE: Cardinal Parolin to ZENIT: Belarus, A Visit the Pope Will Consider; Appeal: Let Archbishop of Minsk Back into Country
Secretary of State Also Comments on China Deal, Lebanon, COVID in the Vatican, & More, at Italian Embassy to Holy See’s Event to Recall the 1975 Helsinki Accords, Where He Spoke With Italian Prime Minister…
Bishop Declan Lang, on behalf of the Catholic Bishops of England and Wales, has offered prayers for, and solidarity with, Archbishop Robert Ndlovu of Harare…
Archbishop Paul S. Coakley of Oklahoma City and Bishop David J. Malloy of Rockford, respective chairmen of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committees on…
Các bài khác...
- Caritas Marks World Humanitarian Day 2020
- Land grabbers harass monks at Vietnamese monastery
- Journée humanitaire mondiale : appel de Caritas Internationalis
- FEATURE: Prayers for Belarus & Against Innocent Suffering – Expressed by His Beatitude Sviatoslav Shevchuk
- Cardinal Bo’s Homily for the Feast of Our Lady of Assumption
- Archbishop Follo: In the Assumption we see that in God There is Place for Man and that in Man There is Place for God
- Taize’s New Year pilgrimage, exhibition of Shroud of Turin postponed.
- Young Ministers of Mercy at Work in Beirut
- Catholic Leaders Join Call for action to Stop Atrocity Crimes Against Uyghurs in China
- ASIA/INDONESIA - The Catholic Church is always present where situations of poverty and illness are most urgent: the Camillians on the island of Flores help about 700 families